Monday, 7 January 2008

The Cowboys


Yes! A blog, from moi! It's been over a millenium, blog, it's like... coming home.Well, like the very sane person I am I decided to wear my wonderful Christmas present to college today - My new New Rock cowboy boots. They were perfectly fine when walking around Ross and Hereford and having a little mosey, etc, but when it comes walking up the several thousand verticle miles of Aylestone Hill - it really is no mosey.Half way up the hill, the boots decided to betray me and began to rub my heels like a pair of grinding wheels. I survived the hill, with the emotional support of dear Alithea, and struggled on to the daily round of Sixth Form and onto Art, my ankles near dust by then, but still, I pressed on with dignity, in the name of fashion!!!I asked Jane for several plasters but we became indulged in conversation and she must have forgotten. I asked Tom if he happened to have several plasters, he said he had a fifty pound note and I said some Fendi plasters would've been nicer but it would do, at which he strangely laughed and walked away. And so after a while of walking around in my socks, I braved walking the corridor to the office where I found my saviour whose name I always forget, but she's the nicest lady around and I adore her, and she also needed a plaster after an accident with a jammed piece of metal. So we made our way up the stairs to the principal's office (naturally the only place in the entire college you would find plasters) and are now recovering from our injuries.And so, comes to an end another trivial tale in my life dramaticised only by the way I write!


There may be another tale soon... who knows...


Night children,

xxxxx

Josh


P.S. That picture is me in my cowboy boots taken on a phone, hence: weird. Plus: forehead = cut off because I looked uber malformed
XX

No comments: