Hey blog,Well, i've just been upstairs to my bedroom and I have *breathe* cleared out a lot of clothes that have been hanging around for... god, literally a year now, seeing as I went on the "diet" (sarcastically quoted as I literally cut crisps out and ate less and hence lost two and a half stone [crisps were quite a main factor in my diet {very fussy eater}]) in January 2007. God some of those clothes mustered up memories... There was one Ralph Lauren shirt that was like dark blue and I had said "Oh, it looks like an overall!" and five seconds earlier mum had been talking about how everyone had kept saying they thought she was wearing her overalls when she was wearing her new dark blue dress. She didn't look happy.There was that Pierre Cardin suit that I wore to the disaster of an "Ice Ball" where you couldn't hear anyone talking because the music was so loud, there was only dear Hester and my sister to talk to and by the end of the night half of the people were being sick. And there were those vile VILE pictures of me and I just looked god awful - that was when I was at my maximum weight - they have never seen the light of day and never will. EVER.Oh my god! There was that pair of tan trousers that were way expensive and I wore them once - to Sian-Marie's leaving school party and we sat on those railway sleepers that made the flowerbeds and they got oil on them ha! So the we put a stencil design over the marks that didn't wash out but I never wore them again haha! There's a picture of me from two years ago wearing them at the party, before I realised they had been ruined haa, god I look different! I was never into fashion back then and other pictures verify that I am wearing ROUND slip-ons!It's funny how items carry memories isn't it?All of those clothes have been donated to a local charity shop to protect dogs ha!I won't bore my blog with anymore stories about my clothes haha!
Love you all loads
TAT!
Josh
X
No comments:
Post a Comment