Ohhhhh Emmmmmmmmmmmm Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last night was actually HILARE.*WHINE* why are all of my nails breaking?! I seriously need like, more health.It was so funny when we were collecting Alithea, because my phone went off just as we were pulling up to her house, it was James asking if I was going to the party that night, then the radio in the car suddenly blasts on and I’m screaming for it to be turned down, then I’m trying to get out of the car without being run over, then I was knocking on the door and trying to talk to James and Alithea’s dad at the same time. God, I must’ve seemed rude being on the phone. Ha, Alithea and I must’ve looked tres funny as Princess Fiona from Shrek and a typical pirate haha!Jess looked stunning in her white dress, I hope she had a wonderful Birthday party! Those photos of her on the screen in the foyer were sooooo cute!! It was a great party – I like going to parties where there are only a few people I know, gives me a chance to socialize quite a lot! It was way a cool party!Ha, going up the bouncy castle was a nightmare! I did it just the once, and when I got off I was like uber out of breath – I am so unbelievably unfit it was funny.But yes, I swear to god I didn’t drink that much at the party! And yet, I have never been so drunk in my entire life and I’m still feeling the effects. I’ll recount what I had! (I have two amazing talents of, no matter how drunk I get, I always remember everything and never have hangovers) To start off I had a cocktail Alithea invented, which, from this moment forward is being called Aleetho Juice, it was 99% cranberry juice (which I ADORE) and a literal splash of vodka. Thinking about it that’s vodka and cranberry… but still! That was way nice. Okay I just remembered what I did drink, and maybe I did drink quite a bit… Okay, major note to myself: Never mix your drinks EVER again. I always tell myself not to, and I always do it. Okay maybe I won’t recount the drinks I had; it makes me feel queasy.Ha, James noticed I had my ear pierced; his expression was so hilare. Oh my god, Alithea on the bouncy castle just seemed like the funniest thing in the entire world, HAAAAA, it was just when she dismounted, it was like a gymnast dressed as Princess Fiona, oh god it was funny! I was laughing WITH you Alf!!God, I literally just went to the loos for something to do, and locked myself in a cubicle then kind of… thought the floor looked inviting, and ended up sitting on it for god knows how long, nearly falling asleep (it must’ve been one of those times when drink makes me narcoleptic). Then apparently someone said that I was passed out in the loos and so came a torrent of at least nineteen thousand people coming in and asking if I was okay, haa. Then there was one voice I didn’t think I’d hear that night – Michael Fish’s! Five seconds later the cubicle door was open and I was literally being dragged out on the floor and out onto the dance floor. Ha, the macarena was funny, I was so out of time and I’d completely forgotten the steps and Mr Lambert was taking photos haaaa, was so funny.I also remember, while being in the cubicle, two boys named Ben talking to me, making sure I wasn’t “passing out and subsequently dying”, because I told them I hadn’t eaten and that I was anorexic… Only the latter didn’t sound like much of a joke this time and so they got me bread to eat, which they slid under the door but naturally was left untouched seeing as it was on the floor of a public toilet.Omg, I seriously need to stop biting my nails!! Need to get the nail kit.Um, I think that’s about it for the party report! Just texting James about it. I hope I wasn’t too scandalous, and I would like to apologize if I was.
Thanks for a great great party!!
Lubs!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment