Yey! Manchester!
Well, i'd well like to spend more time in Manc. That's more than the ONE AND A HALF HOuRS WE SPENT THERE after a FOuR HOuR JOuRNEY THERE! And then A FOuR HOuR JOuRNEY BACK!
Seriously speaking now; I was actually thinking of suicide. The tragic thing is: I'm not even joking.
I ephing hate busses at the best of times.
And so I have made a pact: If the bus journey is longer than the time we spend at the place we're travelling to I'm NOT going.
It was tres though.
I totally adore the Manc Hilton.
Oh em jee and in the fair the guy with the moheek! He was totally tres. And OH MY GHOD that guy for the university of... Falmouth(?) was totally coming onto me. In a very monotonous voice kinda way.
He stood about an eigth of a millimetre from my face and OMG i well just got a whiff of his cologne... I love scent memories!
But he was cool. And he gave me a bag. I love how as soon as a human male specimen stranger starts talking to me I either go bright red or I become THE campest person on this solar system. I'm afraid it was much more the latter this time. God I sounded annoying.
I love how at the fair when someone stops you to invite you to look at their shit you have to like barge past them to get away.
Like we were just strolling past this woman and she's like to Lucy "Costume or fashion?" and Lucy was like "I.." and the woman was rushing away to get a pannflitt and then was like "Talk to the woman over there!" and Lucy just like turned around and walked away - it was totally funny.
It's so annoying though!
And you end up asking stupid things that you already know what the answer is like "So... is your course.. good, then?" and the representative isn't exactly going to say "Actually the projects are crepe, the people are boring, the night life is expensive and the accomodation is shack." are they?
But yeah, when you stopped speaking to one of them it just trailed off and it was just like "Yes. I shall... look it up.." and they were like "yes." And just stood in your way looking at you for the next ten and a half minutes.
Yeah.
I'd like to explore manc more. It looked pretty swell.
Ha, today was totally fun.
Mandolin was going to implode at any second I swear. We were trying to get her to crave a cigarette and we (we being Suzanne) were good. Mando was totally like doing the hand actions of holding a cigarette by the end.
LOL! hands!
"Are you going to film us Mandy?"
"No! I'm just going to film your hands."
God she's classico.
"Tomorrow you need to do research" "Fag." "um... and on.. Thursday you... need.. um.."
Oh it was a joyous and fun day INDEED.
*looks at title*
Oh my god!
And when I left college I went to Marfa Trust and then into town and Red Cross/Ambulance Aid/whatevs was just about to shut. Anyway - like a totally polite person I barge in and start looking at the ties (I collect them you know!)
I walked out about ten minutes later with 27 ties. AKA all of the ties on display.
Reason being half of them were of Major Makers (liking the alliteration there) including Lacroix, Ferre, Azzaro and Dior. But when I got home I realised that biatch behind the counter didn't give me all of them! What happened to the Mulberry and the Libertys?!
I'm gonna march back in there tomorrow and slam my fists on the counter I tell you!
I'm sorta thinking I should have gone with my first instint and just bought the ones I wanted instead of the entire lot... OH WELL
Well, better stop typing and start posten!
TARTA!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment