My god.
Today.
If you have never felt depression before you will not understand.
It’s like this weight just above your heart that makes you want to die.
“Sweet mother of Mary Magdalene! How did you survive the day?” I hear you scream in worried anticipation, well!
First of all I tried to do work – I cut out paper and tried to finish a ‘dress’ I started to create seventeen decades ago and when my body simply refused to co-operate I tried to create something new.
Word of advice: Don’t try to make clothes out of nylon when you feel like an extra on the original ‘Dawn of the Dead’. It just doesn’t work.
Oh my god! And that damned jumper I was wearing (having been shrunk in wash by previous owner seeing as it was a Medium and yet moulded itself to the marrow of my bones) it was so uncomfortable and would not stay tucked in.
I apologize if I flashed any builders’ bee-hind today.
I need to stop biting my nails. I used to have will-power! What happened!!
Anyway, when I returned from textiles, with nothing to show from the half an hour I spent in there, we decided to play a little trick. And I must underline the fact that we weren’t being malicious and we weren’t trying to hurt Brady. Physically or mentally.
We sabotaged Jade’s handbag and coat.
I love how she laughed when she saw Su had sewn her bag together but when she saw I’d sewn one sleeve shut she skepped out to the max!
Anyway, I had returned from a lonesome cigarette break so I was calm and collected and dealt with the situation. And the damage to the bag and the sleeve wasn’t even noticeable. Jade will not have to buy a new coat. It’s okay.
Anyway, I would like to apologize on the behalf of Su and I. It wasn’t funny and I think we have all learnt a valuable lesson from it.
And Jade, I hope the cigarette was wonderful.
SO I was way depressed – even The Professor mentioned it, but I won’t go into too much dett-ale about that.
I left at five past two to get the half two bus. O em jee how many people want to stare at you just because you have a chain around your neck? I can understand old ladies who get confused with the whole ponytail + necklace + pointed shoes + hand-held bag = female, but modern people?
It’s a good thing that I’m into exhibitionism in a big way.
Oh yeah! Anyway, I got to Ross and headed straight for YMCA – the coney fur jacket that was to relieve all of my problems wasn’t going to be there – somebody would’ve bought it the second I left the shop the other day.
It was still there. Can you believe??
Ha, right at the back of the shop there was loads of like fake branded stuff like bags and matching belts and shoes all be-plastered with “BuRBERRYS” or “LouIS VuITTON” or “DIOR” or “CHANEL” and I was looking at them thinking “Wow, the person that donated these was way modest.”
Then this woman like appears as I’m looking at a pile of hideous brown fake Louis Vuitton logo purses and is like “That one’s fake!” and I was like “How can you tell?” just testing her, like, and she laughed and was like “you can tell by blah blah – I donated them all you know.” and I was like “…yah. How generous of you to donate them.”
Then she was like “I have a leather jacket that would suit you!” and she goes over and picks up this jacket and I’m like “oh. Yes.” And she’s stood there waiting for me to try it on. As soon as she went away I just hung it back up again and tried the fur coat on.
I liked it and bought it. And it’s now hiding upstairs away from the family with the buckets of red paint and profiteroles ready to chuck on it while screaming “FuR IS MuRDER! MuRDDDDEERRRR!!”
I love how I can go on and on about complete shit on these notes. At least you have the choice of reading it or not on here whereas in real life you can’t help but hear me drone.
So yeah, I’m tired and if you want to buy some Salvatore Ferragamo shoes I’m selling, please click here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/e
OKAY I’m going!
Have a good one peherple
x
No comments:
Post a Comment