Thursday, 16 October 2008

Diets, Lorries and Wigs


Well, my diet is going well.
I started back on my uber-diet the other day.
For no apparent reason.
I think i'm imagining the fact that I feel better "in myself".. i'm just eating less!
I haven't slipped up once. Well, once. That tiny square centimetre of cake that was free in the cafe in Maylords.
Ha, we were major pikie. Walk in + Grab handful of cake = Walk out
It was good cake.

This new camera of mine is totally cool seeing as it takes like a thousand pictures in one second, but it doesn't take as good-a picture as The Brick. Oh well! It records a basic image of what I want - it's cool!

Methinks Cherry was a bit freeked when I told her I had several books based on the subject of Etiquette on the bus home today.. They're interesting! Some tips for the rugged:
- A gentleman always walks on the side of the pavement closest to the road when walking with a lady but it is seen tactless for either to insist on this position
- A lady is expected not to reply if a gentleman greets her first, a gentleman shall wait for the lady to greet him
- Always remove gloves when shaking hands with a person, unless your hands are manked to the max.
And it goes on.

*looks at title*
Oh yes!

Well, let's just say, my sister and I had an experience while on the way home yesterday.
There's this like major junction thing going the back way (the Deliverance way) home and we were behind this police car (we were thanking beejeezuss that he was in front by the time the journey was over) and Raven was like "Is there anything coming your way?" I was like "No." She was like *pulls out* I was like "There's a lorry.."
Coming her way was a twenty five hundred wheeler lorry.
The evening sun was beginning to pierce the windshield, a slight gust of autumn air caught freshly fallen leaves that stirred like a disturbed school of golden fish. The road was dry indigo with amber streaks of dirt from a long passed tractor.
The lorry managed to swerve slightly as Raven yelped and hesitated for a second, but then we were back on the right side of the road going in the right direction and it was fine.
All fine.
Raven was a tad panicky I think.
I was very surprised at how little I reacted. My impending doom didn't disturb me in the slightest. I think the baby pink faux-fur seat covers and matching dice disturbed me more actually.

I think that's about it for now, my log.
I seriously should get around to posting entries when something actually happens..

TA!

Oh i forgot the wigs part!
Raven is going out to like the last viewing of Mamma Mia or something. I offered her Andro's platinum wig, but apparently it "isn't made for humans". Oh well. I don't think Agnetha's hair was that curly anyway.

God, because my letter "u" is broken on my laptop keyboard I have to keep copying and pasting my "u"s and it is so annoying (yes, every u in this entry has been CnPed) And now at college when using the computers I keep pressing ctrl + v to cnp the u... God it's annoy!

LOVE

No comments: