
Well today was rather randalicious.
We had DAV! Dav is so cool I may actually just marry Dav. He's amaze. Ha, Dav drew a stylized chaise longue on the board and I was like "I'll show you my ideal chaise." as I took the pen and proceeded to draw a rectangle on legs with a roll cushion followed by "My house is going to be an aseptic box." Which I would actually love, and oh my god, I'd have all of the floors UBER polished as in, mirror shine polished just so it was uber deadly and so NOT a childsafe environment. Would be great. But kinda deadly for me with my non-existant grip shoes. Would be great. Did anyone see that Grand Designs where they wanted just like a white box house and on the outside it was white box and inside it was white and the floor was like marble and the stairs had like holes in it and they had two young children...? It was hilare, OH EM JEE and she spent a thousand pound on a single tap! Which, admittedly I would do if I was uber-rich but you still had to like manually turn it on!! Talk about slave labour!But yeah, all of my clothes and junk would be hidden in matte white cupboards that literally just blended into the wall so you couldn't even tell where the wall was and where the cupboard was - EVER. So you have to like remember which side the cupboards are on and they'd have those pressure openers so you'd just like push them and they'd open... or maybe they'd slide - I wouldn't want to destroy the karma of the room with opening doors... I seriously have it planned. Then the people in the house would be wearing like colour and they'd be walking around just a white box - like on a canvas - god it's gonna be great.Okay, stop using your blog as a thought processor. So yeah.We were given rectangles of perspex and covered them in two layers of masking tape which was uber-fun, then we carved our designs into the tape with a scalpel. Typically enough Suzanne and I both started doing exactly the same thing, lol, but mine kind of accidentally turned into this Art Nouveau style pattern which Dav and Greg both commented on as being like Charles Rennie Mackintosh. So yeah, after peeling out the bits we'd cut out we went down to 3D and sandblasted it - it was way weird - have you ever seen Alien Ressurection where he's doing the operation in the tank with those rubber gloves through the side of the actual tank? It was like that. Only he didn't have a like tap which shot sand at plastic ha.It turned out way good though - I was totally pleased.I then proceeded to do another design like that on metal and cut it out using the plasma gun (while describing to mum i called it a 'Lazer gun' so that's what it's now called). I then didn't know what the hell to do so I removed to the classroom where I did research and just met Lucy as she went home with.. illness. I'd met her just as she was laying down a note for us haaa.There was a picture of a shoe on the wall in 3D and I was like "...Balenciaga, Winter 2007." God knows why it was there.So yeah, Dav has pressured me into making a model replica of my extremely modernist chaise longue. I think I might. Could be fun! I could upholster it and everything. Hmmm.We went into town today. Town seriously needs to get something entertaining for people with a short amount of time to be entertained to do. We wondered a bit, we went to Jeans Nation, where I thought i might get some jeans... I was wrong. Then we sat outside on some wooden chairs and ate a bit, then mosied down to Funny Farm where I bought a way. cool. belt. Suzanne found it *gives her the credit* the buckle is this hand with a diamond ring on coming from a lace cuff - it's way cool. Belt's not leather but doesn't matter. I didn't even try it on, I was like "how much?" and the amazingly cool guy was like "uhhhh, fiver?". The guy is so cool. We went into cash generator and I bought Sophie's Choice and Last of the Mohicans on DVD and we came back out again after like half an hour and the guy in Funny Farm was juggling on his own in the shop and he saw us and looked slightly embarrassed! He is SO cool. Totally love that shop. OH MY GOD, I want the jostick that smells of sky! it's way cool. They should make it into a perfume.Okay I better stop randomly rambling.God I love my blog!LoadsaOH EM JEE I almost forgot - it was in the title as well! I just saw Elton's photos from her party - they are all SO cool. Lauren looks like she's dead in most of them! She's way pale! Alithea looks so cool in neon!! Elton, you just looked fab, TOTALLY.
Everyone looked fab. It was a great party!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment