Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Oh I, I believe in magic and I believe in dreams...




I have had the weirdest dreams just lately - they're way crazy, and I remember each one.
Undoubtedly they will stop now I have officially recognised their existence by posting them on all of my blogs, but i'd rather they stop than my forgetting to write them in my Dream Diary and just forgetting them completely.
I've nearly forgotten them but I know the main points!
Okay.
Well the first night.. must've been Saturday night, I dreamt that I was like bezzies with Kate Moss. It was way weird, but it was so cool, she was like "Oh my god, come with me to Paris!" and I was like "K. Is it okay if you give me a lift back in the helicopter?" "Sure!" So we were all like "woo we're going to Paris". Then it got kinda dark (metaphorically) and I think we went to some kind of drug den or something and there was worry. But part of the dream took place near the busstop side of the road by the Grafton towards Hereford.
That's about as much as I can remember about that dream, but I was way disappointed when I woke up, knowing that I wasn't really friends with Kate Moss.
The Sunday night dream was kinda weird, I was stood on the other side of the road from Oxfam in Ross, so it must've been outside... Sirius? And I was just like waiting there just looking around myself and this guy was in the shop window of Oxfam, like rearranging the display or something and he was like sort of flirting (from about like, twenty yards away, behind a window), but he was doing it kind of stupidly and I was being my modest self and just completely ignoring him. That was weird, but funny, and a story to tell... then it kind of faded into a different dream. I think I was with mum, or someone, and we had to leave like immediately. We were in a hotel room I think (it's all quite vague) and we were packing our suitcases, it was like we had been on the run for quite a while, and now we had to leave again. So I was like choosing what to take... fade out.
But last night's dream was just uber weird - I dreamt I kind of, unwillingly proposed to Suzanne. And she was kind of confused (so was I) and after a while of like nervous laughter and no answer, I asked Lucy, who was stood by her. And there was no sort of atmosphere like "But, you just asked me!" it was just perfectly fine - it was so weird.
I wonder if i'll have another one tonight.. It must be something happening lately that has caused them. I usually have these sudden bouts of really vivid dreams for a few days.
Anyway! Better go! I have idleness to be getting on with.
Night night my pretties
XXXX

1 comment:

chauss said...

congratulations! you are officially evolving in the spiritual world. dreams a re a very "safe" way for it to start bc you can always say. awww..., it was JUST a dream... you are becoming open to the next dimension. strap on your safety belt and get ready for a roller coaster of a ride! this is JUST the beginning...let me know when you are aware of something, but cant see it... yet... kisses and white light, chauss